U can be fast. I can be anywhere?


It was a fine day. A normal day. Which is my weekdays. The days that most of people on earth goes to work. As one of them who are unemployed (what a silly joke), my method of going 2 work is by car. And guees what? As i was driving along MRR2, i saw this beast. Roaring like a thunder and at the rear mirror there's a sticker that says "u can be fast. I can be anywhere". It certaintly caught my attention and i quickly snap it. But u know what? When i'm fast, u cant catch up. Ha3. :D

6 comments:

huck said...

Yeah, he can't catch up.. but you'll see he came first.. because he can cross the jungle..

ariff-syafik said...

Ha3 nie nk jadi vios putih tu ke.

huck said...

tu ar pasal.. hahahhaa!

ariff-syafik said...

Vios badak sumbu je mampu panjat bukit. Ha3.

Neolurgical said...

care for a duel bro?

ariff-syafik said...

duel? x leh la kete aku x mampu panjat bukit.