Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri part III


This is the room that i stayed for 3 nights during this year Hari Raya. It is a junior suite room in a hotel located in hearts of Georgetown, Penang. Do you remember my first post during the eve of Eid? Dont you wonder why did i go down at 3a.m in the morning talking to the hotel staff? Well, sit back, relax and keep on reading. During the eve, i slept at 12.30 A.M. Around 2 A.M, i realised that i started to see a thing which is like a fireball but it is in black. I sigh heavily, hoping that thing would go away. Minutes after that, i started to feel that i was being touched, and i cant move. It happens few times, i tried with all my strength to release myself from being unable to move. It happens more than 5 times, after i was released, i ask the thing to leave me alone as i need to wake up early for Eid prayer. And right after that, out of the window, i see a woman in white wedding dress. She was right next to my window. Her face is facing the city and her body is leaning against the window. I was totally shocked, stunned, breathing heavily and started to scream 'ALLAH, ALLAH YA ALLAH' and try my very best to break free. Once free, i went to the toilet, take a shower and go down the hotel lobby. Went to 7E and buy a pack of Marlboro and smoke. Thats when i started to talk to the hotel staff and one of them explained to me briefly in which floors 'she' usually go. Well, most of us would change room or hotel but i decided to stay as the 'thing' or you can call it a ghost is outside of the room. And i did 'azan' (recite the call for prayer in arabic) before i went down and smoke. Thats my eid eve experience. What about you guys? ;)

7 comments:

Mohamad Ridzwan said...

Im scared out of my skin reading ur post bro. Scared the shit out of me..I'd be shitting my pants if it's me in ur place...huhuhu

Ariff Syafik Bin Zulkifli said...

dear Neolurgical .. got facebook?

Unknown said...

Neo ni c bull la syafik w0ii..wtf la bull ..ahahaha..dah xde keje lain ka bull..wakaka

Ariff Syafik Bin Zulkifli said...

eleh bul ko kene baru ko tau.. wakaka

Mohamad Ridzwan said...

woi..aku tulis ngan tulus ikhlas hati aku tau. ko ingat aku tak reti nak seram ke? hmm...majok aku...

Ariff Syafik Bin Zulkifli said...

Sejak ade gadis dlm hidup ko, ko dah pandai touching. Bagus ade kemajuan.

HaQ said...

wuhoo~! kejap kebaya merah.. kejap baju kawin puteh..

p/s: apa lagi jenis baju yg penah muncul weh? :P